Multi-unit developments (MUDs) are developments of several homes that share certain facilities. These managed estates are often apartment buildings or duplexes, but they can also be townhouses or stand-alone houses that share common facilities. These communities rely on robust owners’ management companies (OMCs) for them to be successful and sustainable.
With the increasing number of apartments, MUDs, and OMCs across the country, The Housing Agency is holding information webinars for volunteer directors of OMCs.
The webinars will cover:
- Challenges faced by OMCs & managed estates
- Roles and responsibilities of OMC directors
- Resources available for OMC directors
Previous events in the series took place in:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown Town Centre, Dublin | Wednesday 15 January 2020
- Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin | Wednesday 29 January 2020
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport | Wednesday 5 February 2020
- Lord Bagenal, Leighlinbridge, Carlow | Wednesday 12 February 2020
- Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Cork | Wednesday 19 February 2020
- Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick | Wednesday 26 February 2020
- Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan, Dublin | Wednesday 4 March 2020