The Housing Agency with ICSA The Chartered Governance Institute will host a webinar for company secretarial practitioners, and stakeholders engaged with residential owners’ management companies (OMCs).
Conor Sweeney of CLS Chartered Secretaries will address corporate governance, company law, and practical compliance concerns for OMCs. David Rouse, advisor with The Housing Agency, will set the context and background, growth in OMC numbers, and wider issues for the sector.
The one hour webinar will take place Wednesday 1 July at 12pm.
Registration is required to participate in this free webinar. To register please visit https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_g7ZltCzlTg6Xuu0U78q9KA.
Places are limited to 500 participants, on a first-come first-served basis.
- Introduction & background presentation
- Presentation on key corporate governance issues for OMCs, including:
- Company Constitutions for an OMC
- Annual Company Secretarial Compliance
- General meetings / resolutions and voting
- Common Changes in an OMC
- Directors' duties
- Interaction of Companies Act 2014 with MUD Act 2011
- Roles of CRO and ODCE
- Online Q&A.
Please note that the session will be recorded for future use.