Mortgage to Rent Status Update
(Figures as of 31/03/2021)
A total of 5,749 cases have been submitted under the Mortgage to Rent scheme:
- 1,179 have been completed.
- 1,079 are actively being progressed.
- 3,491 were ineligible or terminated during the process, of which 323 cases were not progressed because the household in question was deemed to be over or under accommodated.
- Agreement on the sale could not be agreed on a further 155 cases.
- A total of 3,669 individuals are benefitting from the scheme; 1,970 adults and 1,699 children.
< Previous Page Mortgage to Rent Scheme