Mortgage to Rent Status Update
(Figures as of 30/06/2021)
A total of 5,874 cases have been submitted under the Mortgage to Rent scheme:
- 1,294 have been completed.
- 1,027 are actively being progressed.
- 3,553 were ineligible or terminated during the process, of which 324 cases were not progressed because the household in question was deemed to be over or under accommodated.
- Agreement on the sale could not be agreed on a further 160 cases.
- A total of 3,993 individuals are benefitting from the scheme; 2,152 adults and 1,841 children.
< Previous Page Mortgage to Rent Scheme