Mortgage to Rent Status Update
A total of 6,360 cases have been submitted to 30/06/2022.
- 1,905 have been completed;
- 635 are actively being progressed;
- 3,820 were ineligible or terminated during the process, (from the commencement of the MTR Scheme to end Q2 2022), of which 337 cases were not progressed because the household in question was deemed to be over or under accommodated;
- Agreement on the sale could not be reached on a further 206 cases.
- A total of 5,602 individuals are benefitting from the scheme; 3,079 adults and 2,523 children
< Previous Page Mortgage to Rent Scheme