Multi-unit developments (MUDs) are estates where an owners’ management company, or OMC for short, is responsible for maintaining shared facilities such as gardens, amenity spaces, halls, corridors, and parking. These managed estates are often apartment buildings or duplexes, but they can also be townhouses or stand-alone houses that share common facilities. These communities rely on OMCs for them to be successful and sustainable.
With the increasing number of apartments, MUDs, and OMCs across the country, The Housing Agency is holding evening information meetings for stakeholders, including residents, owners, and directors of OMCs.
The meetings will cover:
- Challenges faced by OMCs & managed estates
- Roles and responsibilities
- Resources available
Events will be held at:
Clayton Hotel, Sligo
Tuesday, 25 October
Chartered Accountants Ireland, Dublin 2
Tuesday, 8 November
Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club, Drogheda
Tuesday, 15 November
Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club, Maynooth
Tuesday, 22 November
Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone
Monday, 28 November
Attendance is free of charge, but registration is required.
Please register by clicking on your preferred location above, through Eventbrite, or by email to MUD@housingagency.ie.
6:45pm Registration (tea/coffee provided)
7pm Presentation from the Housing Agency
7:30pm Open forum
Information and Resources on OMCs and MUDs
Previous events in the series took place in:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown Town Centre, Dublin | Wednesday 15 January 2020
- Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin | Wednesday 29 January 2020
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport | Wednesday 5 February 2020
- Lord Bagenal, Leighlinbridge, Carlow | Wednesday 12 February 2020
- Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Cork | Wednesday 19 February 2020
- Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick | Wednesday 26 February 2020
- Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan, Dublin | Wednesday 4 March 2020