One of the major challenges facing the Irish housing sector is ensuring sustainability. This includes sustainability of our housing finance models, sustainable communities and environmental sustainability.
Delivered in a hybrid format, The Housing Agency's Annual Conference 2022 explored these challenges in the November Housing Conference. This half-day event featured international and Irish expert input, followed by questions and discussion.
All times above are Irish Standard Time.
The conference presentations can all be downloaded from the list below:
Session 1: Financial Sustainability
Chair: David Silke –The Housing Agency
- Josh Ryan Collins – Associate Professor in Economics & Finance, University College London
- Michelle Norris – Director of the Geary Institute and Professor of Social Policy, University College Dublin
- Dermot O’Leary – Chief Economist, Goodbody
Session 2: Sustainable Housing, Sustainable Communities
Chair: Claire Feeney – The Housing Agency
- Gulnara Roll – Regional Advisor, UNECE
- Prof. Brian Evans – City Urbanist Glasgow
- Michaela Kauer – Director, Brussels Office of the City of Vienna
- Valerie Mulvin – Director, McCullough Mulvin Architects
- Ciaran Byrne – Director, SEAI